Adam, Jeff and the team at The Butcher’s Block and Smokehouse are delighted to now offer a loyalty card for in-store, retail customers!
It’s pretty straightforward.
Spend $40 (or a multiple thereof) in one transaction in our Reece Crescent store and get one stamp on your card. Once your card is full with 10 stamps, you can choose $40 worth of meat from the shop or receive a $40 gift voucher which you might like to give to someone else to spend in-store.
- You hold onto the card, and present it for stamping when you’ve spent $40 or more in the shop.
- We recommend you put your name on the card in case it gets lost and handed in at the shop.
- If you opt for a $40 gift voucher, this can be used by anyone you choose to give it to.
Any questions, please ask us next time you’re in the shop.
Terms and conditions for The Butcher’s Block and Smokehouse Loyalty Programme as at 28 June 2021
- The Butcher’s Block and Smokehouse loyalty programme is currently only for in-store retail purchases. Transactions for retail meats and other goods in the shop are eligible to be counted towards this programme. However, homekill transactions are NOT eligible.
- Transactions must be more than $40 or multiples thereof to earn a stamp. No part stamps, e.g. if you spend $50 or $60 in one transaction, you will receive only one stamp.
- The card must be full of stamps before you can choose $40 worth of meat or a $40 gift voucher.
- If you have a Supergold Card and request the 10% Supergold Card discount, your total transaction once discounted needs to be $40 or more to earn a stamp.
- The Butcher’s Block and Smokehouse management reserve the right to revise the terms and conditions or cease operation of this loyalty card at any time.
- Please note: A similar programme for online customers is being considered. If it is introduced, the in-store and online loyalty programmes are not interchangeable and earning stamps cannot be crossed from one to the other.